The project is built on idea of a possible colaboration between students from european schools, whom have posion for technology and european debates, each and everyone will prezent their ideas and what they consider is reprezentative for their country and for Europe. We are looking forward in swapinginformation and get to know eachother and share together the joy of collaborating on this project and not only.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Technology
- Languages: DE - EN - FR - PL - RO
- Pupil's age: 14 - 19
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Intercultural comunication
- Work process: the students must do multimedia projects about their countries and Europe
- Expected results: The projects will be share on twinspace or our own site