The main aim of this project is that pupils learn to become aware of themselves and the environment surrounds them (where they live and where they learn and play), and share this information with their partner country in groups.
To be able to do this, pupils make a description of themselves, their school and their village using ICT tools.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 11
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Pupils will:
- be aware of their physical appearance by self-portrait made through a computer program.
- learn to scan photographs.
- describe... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: Descriptions, self-portrait using a drawing computer program, scan photographs, school pictures, find information about their village and create a power... read more