student will exchange views, easter drawings and cards, lectures.
They write about the feelings arounds the religious event.
- Subjects: Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 11
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: Allowing students to learn about other cultures and learning to use innovative tools.
- Work process: 1.Students upload files about Easter activities (Twinspace) , in English (in March)
2.Each school presents thecity and school in the... read more
- Expected results: cultural exchange troungh twinspace