In this project,
we will share stories,idioms,proverbs,words,pictures related to love coming from our dining table.
What does sharing the bread mean? What does having a cup of coffee with a friend mean?
While pupils are looking for answers to these questions,they will also exchange recipes ,cook them and they will learn how to develop positive attitude towards foods and sharing.Besides this ,they can learn the ingredients of foods which they have had frequently.
Pedegogs,Arzu from Turkey and Magdelana from Poland will explain the family dinners' importance on children through researches and some questionnaires.
- Subjects: Ethics, Foreign Languages, History of Culture
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: To develop positive attitude in pupils towards foods,dining table atmosphere and love coming from dining-table.
To exchange ideas about our dining... read more
- Work process: Polish English teacher, Ana and I will manage the project.
We will motivate the pupils about love coming from our dining... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will be able to prepare a nice dining table with sharing soul.
While they are answering the questionnaire about family... read more