We are working on a Comenius project for the years 2012-2014 with pupils of 12-14 years old. The subject deals with the history of population of our different countries during the 19th century. Like it is a Maths and History subject we will study statistics about these population and work on this themes with the pupils. The main objective is to draw a parallel between science evolution and population evolution during this century.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry
- Languages: EN - ES - FR
- Pupil's age: 12 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The goal is to develop a common website between the different partners where we can share the information, fotos, graphics... read more
- Work process: In a first time, we will focus on a communication axe, to permit to our pupils to exchange, speack english,... read more
- Expected results: We would like that the teenagers travel in the different countries partner in order to develop there european culture.