We try to develop our children's communication skills to improve their abilities to use ICT as a media to share their culture, to find out about the world around them, to organize their learnings and even to increase the tolerance and respect for others and nature so they'll watch and assess their environment better, keeping it tidy, clean and quiet.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: - Improve the intercultural communication.
- Develop the ICT skills.
- Increase the children's motivation to learn english and other languages.
- Involve... read more
- Work process: We'll try to work about the different tasks in our classes and we'll start by preparing short descriptions to introduce... read more
- Expected results: We'd like to get a place in twinspace like a public resource and of course to improve our educational practice... read more