I teach history, geography and civical education in a french school near Bordeaux for 11/15 years old pupils. I'd like to create a project called "Europe in teenagers eyes". How our pupils are concerned by "european citizenship" inaugurated by the Maastricht Treaty in 1992 ? We are trying to realize a very short and simple video on this topic. Teachers of a portuguese school in Pinhal Novo, near Lisbon, are interested to organize correspondence between our pupils on this subject. I'm trying to figure out how to organize that through eTwinning. If someone is interested, welcome ! If somebody can help, welcome !
Write a comment | Delete the thread!
- Subjects: Citizenship, European Studies, Geography, History, History of Culture, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN - ES - FR - PT
- Pupil's age: 11 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To enhance communication between pupils from different european countries
To exchange ideas on a topic that concern all of them :... read more
- Work process: Organizing direct communication between our pupils in a safe environment
Sharing texts, images, videos ...
A journey to Portugal in february... read more
- Expected results: We consider the publication of texts, images or videos illustrating the title of the project : Europe in teenagers eyes.