Students will play chess together and organize an online tournament.
- Subjects: Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Improving chess by playing
Improving speaking and writing skills
Spreading use of technology
- Work process: Students will play and train together chess in an online webpage. later they will organize a tournament, make a pair... read more
- Expected results: Students will improve their speaking and writing skills and they will be better on chess.