In this project students come into contact with each other in order to work on various topics(e.g.getting to know each other, presenting their school and their hometown, describing cultural events, festivities and local customs as well as typical products of their countries- local food, handicrafts).
They can make new friends and learn about the lives of the young in the other country. The collaboration aims to help students in basic communication skills and give a strong sense of purpose to our teaching and
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: 1) letting students from different countries meet and exchange their ideas, feelings, desires, hopes in an European framework
2) improving the... read more
- Work process: We are going to work twice a month from January 2011 to February 2012.
The activities will be the same... read more
- Expected results: 1) a deeper knowledge of European common history and and traditions and at the same time a better understanding of... read more