Students will explore, research and create digital stories for certain celebrations.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 18
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Students use foreign languages to express their ideas and improve their language skills in direct communication with foreign language learners... read more
- Work process: This is an open-ended project. Students create online posters and embed them onto the wiki.
- Expected results: Students learn from each other. They get encouraged to be more creative.