The project is designed to offer students and teachers 21st century tools - web 2.0 tools - for their cultural exchange.
The use of multimedia or digital posters enables students to bring text, images, graphics, animation, videos, audios to their partners' attention. Students will be able to learn songs in different national languages.
We will cover all around the year holidays and specific traditions.
Our glogs will be uploaded to a wiki to get a larger audience.
Participating students will develop linguistic competence, computer skills, presentation skills, media education, they will develop team building skills, leadership, and creativity.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, History, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - to give cultural exchange a new dimension
- to introduce young students to the latest web tools
- to develop empathy... read more
- Work process: We plan to have our students create Christmas and New Year posters, and then follow other important holidays in our... read more
- Expected results: We will have a comprehensive wiki about present and past traditions, which will be made public.
We may even develop a... read more