In the course of the school year pupils from different European countries exchange information about festivals using different tools.We'll use the old snail mail as well as new media to get to know each other and become friends.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: One aim is to get to know our European neighbours better.We'll have the chance to look for,classify,talk about,share,write,compare,present information on... read more
- Work process: 1.The students will introduce themselves.
2.They will present their school and their town.
3.Each month the students of each school will... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will learn many things about the culture of other European countries.They'll also improve their ICT skills and practise their... read more