In this project , pupils of both schools are sharing experiences, information about their lives and personal interests. Moreover, they tell each other about the main traditions and festivities of their countries.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: • To improve students' communicative skills in a foreign language (English).
• To improve the knowledge of your own culture by working through... read more
- Work process: FESTIVITIES
• School presentation and Castanyada festivity
CLIL lesson -Water Cycle
• CLIL lesson- Water Cycle
• Patron’s day
Apart... read more
- Expected results: Pupils have the chance to discover another culture through other children productions (videos, texts, PowerPoints, emails, photos…) They have the... read more