The project is an overview of the special events, days, celebrations, highlights and daily life in school taking place in one year in different European schools and countries. We are going to collect and share data about the schools, the special days, the surroundings of the schools.
We wish to stimulate the creativity of the students by planning and producing a monthly calendar. Our aim is to raise the students’ awareness of the other European countries and their customs and traditions in order to help them become better European citizens.
The project will also involve students with special needs, so that they can have the chance to interact with peers from other countries using their own skills and abilities.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 17
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: - Learning the different time concepts in different languages.
- Using ICT
- Using creativity to express themselves
- Developing language skills
-... read more
- Work process: December: Getting to know the different schools and students.
From January on one calendar page will be filled in by... read more
- Expected results: A calender from different European countries with special dates, cultural events...
Creating a bridge between pupils with different levels, skills, cultures,... read more