We will exchange information about celebrating Christmas in our classes, towns and countries, using twinspace to communicate.We will create a diary of activities in Christmas time.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: EN - RO
- Pupil's age: 5 - 10
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: Our pupils will develop an awareness of how Christmas is celebrated in different countries. They will become aware of similarities... read more
- Work process: The children will produce decorations, Christmas cards, Carols recordings and photos. The project will run over the Christmas period and... read more
- Expected results: The children will develop ICT skills, artistic and musical skills and better knowledge of European Countries. Teachers involved will also... read more