Exchange of information between pupils from Northern Ireland and France on everyday topics of interest to teenagers. The aim of the project is to bring language learning alive through real-life communication and to move beyond text-book stereotypes by sharing our cultures.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 13 - 15
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: To improve language skills by using a foreign language for real communication. To create a contact with a different culture... read more
- Work process: Every month, the students will discuss a different topic (for example : introductions, school, hobbies and spare time activities, typical... read more
- Expected results: Blog and forum creation on the Twinspace, exchange of mails, photos, powerpoints, videos etc. ...
The creation of a bond... read more