In this project students will present and compare some aspects of their lives. They will introduce themselves and their pets but they also will exchange some information about their countries and traditions. Students will practise English language and ICT skills.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Drama, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 11
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: To find new friends from other country. To know more about their lives, compare differences and similarities. To recognize new... read more
- Work process: This project will take about 5 months. Students will exchange and compare some information about their countries, themselves (age, physical... read more
- Expected results: Students will work in twinspace. They will publish documents (presentations, photos, pictures, videos, etc.) and discuss about topics. They will... read more