Our school is placed in the south of Spain in a city which has a very rich historical heritage. In fact, there are many historical events that are directly related to this city, Sanlúcar de Barrameda. We want to somehow “go back in time” and recreate with our students key moments of history that took place here in Sanlúcar. We want them to play different scenes, as if they were the real characters, explaining in English what happened a long time ago, so that other European students feel encourage to learn not only history but also geography, art and English. We will create these historical scenes in the place where they probably took place and want the students to be characterized according to the time they represent. We will also prepare short films that we will share with the students of our partners in Europe. Then, we will create a common site for our students to comment on their work. The partners school will do something similiar relating the historical events to their context.
- Subjects: Drama, Geography, History
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Our main objective in this project is to ensure that centuries later, those who played key roles in history, come... read more
- Work process: In order to carry out this project our students will represent theatrically key historical events directly related with our city.... read more
- Expected results: As a result of this project we will be able to produce curricular materials that students in different schools can... read more