We would like our students to get to know each other to promote tolerance and mutual understanding. They love talking about their own favourites and share them with others. We would like to establish an e-mail, power point presentations and letter exchange with students from different European countries.
- Subjects: Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of the project is to promote cultural exchange. Students will share information about their favourites with their European... read more
- Work process: We would like to find partners from different countries. The students will write down information about themselves: age, name, favourite... read more
- Expected results: We expect to produce posters,letters and emails for each partner, improve students’ writing as well as ICT skills, make new... read more