It is an international project taking into consideration some important problems and trying to find the best solution. Nowadays children and young people tend to consume unhealthy food. We believe that healthy eating, living a healthy life style and keeping fit are the most appropriate solution to achieve positive results. Providing some activities and combining them into school curriculum can help our children lead healthier lives. Moreover, we want to improve the understanding of cultural diversity and finding the similarities and differences between our eating habits. We hope to give our students the opportunity of using English in an enjoyable way as well as the ICT tools. We want to take part in this project because we realize that unhealthy eating, lack of physical activity and obesity are the most outstanding and growing problems of modern life. According to recent researchers, the number of overweight people (also children) is increasing in the world.
- Subjects: Biology, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Informatics / ICT, Physical Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 20
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: - to promote a healthy lifestyle among students and their families in all partner countries.
- raising both students’ and... read more
- Work process: Project activities: presentation of partners’ groups, schools, countries, PPP about traditional cuisine and eating habits, creating a web site, organizing... read more
- Expected results: Thanks to the project, students can develop their English skills and practice ICT techniques. They will be aware of healthy... read more