Students will know their town better. Its history, interesting places, famous people. They will paint pictures of their town. They will take photos. Students will participate in an international contest "Children are drawing their city".
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: To promote cultural understanding and the sense of belonging to a wider culturally diverse community.
Develop students' passions.
Develop their English... read more
- Work process: NOVEMBER
1. Find me! - Children will know more about children from other countries who take part in project. They will... read more
- Expected results: Children are more familiar with using English and ICT.. They know how to cooperate. They learn about other countries architecture.... read more