Project "Forests in my country" is to stimulate children to get to know nature. Thanks to different activities like trips, making herbarium, art works, songs, reading some tales connected with forest, presenting them and comparing forests in different countries we will be able to increase interest of children in nature and to arouse their curiosity. The knowledge about the world around us and awareness of the fact that we are not its only inhabitants can help children feel more responsible for our green surroundings.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Music, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Aims:
- Getting more knowledge about basic forest plants and animals;
- Developing English language;
- Getting to know and presenting chosen tales;
-... read more
- Work process: Every two weeks the partner wiil be informed about new tasks by e-mails.
- Expected results: Developing English language;
- Developing IT skills;