Schools involved will each send 2 teddies (or similar) to the 2 other schools which are involved in the project. Each teddy will be sent with a blank diary or book which can be filled up with the teddy's Christmas experiences. The teddy bears will spend Christmas with another class and the activities completed around Christmas time will be noted down in the diary. During the Christmas holidays, the Teddy Bears will be posted back to their home school so that the children can see how Christmas is celebrated in other countries.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Primary School Subjects, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 11
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: Children can learn how different cultures and countries celebrate Christmas.
- Work process: Each school must send 2 teddy bears to the other 2 countries involved (so everyone sends 4 in total). The... read more
- Expected results: Teddy bears are returned home during the Christmas holidays by the teachers and must arrive back at their home schools... read more