This is a project which aims to involve children in knowledge about the History of their hometown and its cultural heritage, in order to value, respect and understand their identity.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Environmental Education, Ethics, European Studies, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - ES - PT
- Pupil's age: 8 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: Arouse students' interest in knowing the history of their hometown .
Know the heritage of their city . Enhance the... read more
- Work process: Processo de trabalho:
Create e-twinning corner (at school)
Create the project website
Visits to the monuments of the city
Make an... read more
- Expected results: Children must...
...Know the importance of the History and stories of a city.
... Value and Preserve its heritage.
...Know the... read more