The project will provide our pupils to learn more about their friends in Europe, comparing their school events, festivals, traditions, historical and geografical facts. They can discover similarities and differences about children's life in different European countries.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Music, Primary School Subjects, Religion
- Languages: EN - IT - PL
- Pupil's age: 6 - 9
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: - To familiarize students with European cultural legacy, history, traditions... - To develop students’ skills when they use computer and... read more
- Work process: We want use the etwinning platform (twinspace and all its tools) to exchange informations about what we are doing in... read more
- Expected results: Partners will get know each other and they will understand other cultures too. Children could appreciate of cultural differences and... read more