Our project will involve several schools from different countries. We'll make small groups with students of different nationalities and they'll write emails among themselves to know eachother better. Cultural topics, hobbies, personality, festivities, family, opinions... They will also use the forum and maybe the chat. Moreover, they could write about general topics and publish their writings in the TwinSpace.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: * To learn English
* To learn about other cultures
* To tolerate the others
* To awake the curiosity for other cultures
*... read more
- Work process: Writing emails and publishing some materials in the TwinSpace. Using the Forum too.
- Expected results: * To accomplish all the AIMS.
* To get to know other cultures and maybe, to have new friends.