This is a multilateral partnership project for 2011-2012.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - FI - FR
- Pupil's age: 4 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To share our cultures with each other, to raise enthusiasm in the European dimension, to improve language skills.
- Work process: Our partnership plan involves monthly tasks for the pupils in each school. Tasks are shared between partners, and pupils will... read more
- Expected results: Greater understanding of our partnership countries and appreciation of the diversity of Europe. A selection of videos and other resources... read more