Most of the people live in big cities all over the Europe, but not everybody can live in a city. We and our pupils live in villages. We have to make the life of this place lovely and full. It’s our task to make the positive things stronger in our pupils. Make them realise the beauties of the village-life, and the opportunities that resides within. The fresh air, the beautiful, natural, vehiclenoise-free environment, the national traditions. Here everyone knows everyone, the village people take care of each other. There’s a lot of chance to do some sport in the open air. The people produce the vegetables, fruits in their gardens, and they don’t consume those with strange origin, and using chemicals. These all contribute to forming a more healthy life style.
We want to show these beautis for our pupils.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: Our aim is to improve the competencies of mother tongue and foreign languages, ICT competency, social competency, logical cogitation, and... read more
- Work process: Researching advantages and disadvantages of living in a village
We will organize photograph competition of “Life in my village”
Organizing painting competition... read more
- Expected results: The pupils will know our life in village. They can compare the beautis of the life in village and in... read more