Students from partner schools create an E-journal containing articles about sports they do, sports events in their schools and countries as well as quizzes about each other countries popular sports and famous sportsmen.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Physical Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1. to develop writing and reading skills in a foreign language; 2. to develop critical thinking when looking for, selecting... read more
- Work process: 1. In September pupils get informed about the project, get organized for information collection and collaborative writing process, get familiar... read more
- Expected results: E-journal with an organized structure and containing articles written by all teams involved.