We will be making a comparison of cathedral cities. We want to look at the impact of such a religious presence in a city on the local culture, identity and history, linking RE, citizenship, history and geography.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: * To compare and contrast the influence of religion on local culture, history and geography on different cathedral cities. *... read more
- Work process: * A comenuis project so exchanges will take place between partner schools to carry out research. * Work to be... read more
- Expected results: * A twinspace with details of the history, geography and influence of each partner schools cathedral city. * A journal... read more