Students get to know each other. Later on they talk about healthy lifestyles. They take into consideration healthy eating habits and the importance of eating fruit and vegetables. They chat about doing sports and the significance of being athletic. They also discuss harmful bad habits like smoking, drinking and taking drugs and their influence on the human body.
- Subjects: Biology, Health Studies, Physical Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 15
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: To encourage pupils to learn to know each other and, hopefully, become friends.
To develop our pupils’ abilities to communicate... read more
- Work process: 1. The students get to know each other by means of preparing a PowerPoint presentation (name, town, interests, hobbies, family and... read more
- Expected results: The students will know how to lead a healthy lifestyle. The will understand the importance of healthy eating habits and... read more