This project is about very young pupils who are beginning to learn English while making their first steps in ICT. With very simple and short posts and videos they present themselves and their school while they come in contact with pupils from other schools and realise how ICT can help this communication.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 8
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: To practise English as a foreign language in order to communicate in real situations. To practise ICT and learn how... read more
- Work process: Pupils will begin by presenting themselves with vokis in September. In October, they will take pictures of their school, classroom,... read more
- Expected results: We hope this will be the first etwinning project they participate in and that there will be more in the... read more