Pupils gather and share information about traditions in their countries related to Mother`s Days. Children try to find the best way of presenting the traditions for example: pictures, cards, multimedia presentations, photos, drawings. They share materials about ideas gifts for their Mothers.
- Subjects: Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 7
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: The aim of paretnership is to share ideas staff and souvenires for mothers,
learn about similarities and differences in celebratoins... read more
- Work process: 1. Children tell about their mothers. Pupils present their mothers: drawing, pictures and tell word "mother" in different languages.
2. Staff and... read more
- Expected results: Final: Twin Space, photos, drawings, pictures, video