What children do in their free time. I want to find out what children are doing in their free time. What they do after school, during holidays and public holidays. I want to write a poster-scheme on, compare it to each other between the partner countries.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Primary School Subjects, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN - SK
- Pupil's age: 6 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: I want to get information on how pupils from partner schools spend their free time. Develop communication between teachers and... read more
- Work process: March: - Jun The collection of data, photographs, notes, drawings. Pupils draw on the project (scheme on weekdays and weekends,... read more
- Expected results: Pupils get to know each other and establish friendships with partner schools. Pupils know how they spend their free time... read more