In our project pupils describe different festivals and ‘special days’ celebrated in their countries. It is a great opportunity to exchange information about their regions, towns, school communities, families. Children make new friends and learn about way of life, customs, traditions of other Europeans.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music, Physical Education, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: • to get to know other cultures
• to improve students' self esteem and develop language skills
• to practice communicative abilities in... read more
- Work process: Preparing our own twinnspace.
2. Students introduce themselves and their schools.
3. Pupils work is divided on four seasons. Every part consist... read more
- Expected results: Pupils:
- are motivated to use and learn English
- know much more about ICT
- are tolerant
- Improve cultural knowledge and language skills... read more