The main project‘s purpose is to learn more about the European cultural diversity.
Students exchange relevant information about their culture with their European partners (both in mother- tongue and foreign languages). They generate websites, promote informed knowledge of local, regional history and culture. Develop communication via e-mails, chat, exchanging self-made Power Point presentations and DVD films. Students consider the definition of culture and reflect on what this means to them.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: • to encourage cultural diversity and to exchange the cultural heritage of different regions in Europe;
• to encourage the awareness... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: Students generate websites, promote informed knowledge of local, regional history and culture. Develop communication via e-mails, chat, exchanging self-made Power... read more