Pupils will learn about four seasons of the year at lessons of various subjects (science, art, music, physical education, mathematics, the native language and literature, English as a foreign language etc.). They will characterize typical features of the four seasons of the year in their own country (the typical weather, clothes, food and drink, sports, nature, colours, holidays…) and learn to present and share their project work outcomes. They will compare their habits, customs and lifestyles in each season with their peers from the partner countries and discuss and comment on their work. Pupils will learn to collaborate and respect opinions of their classmates as well as their peers from partner countries.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Music, Natural Sciences, Physical Education, Physics, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN - PL - SK - TR
- Pupil's age: 8 - 9
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Pupils will learn about nature and lifestyle in their own country as well as in the partner countries. They will... read more
- Work process: Pupils will draw, take photos, record, read, write, listen and talk, create PowerPoint presentations about four seasons of the year... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will learn to get and critically reflect information from various sources. They will learn to communicate with one another... read more