This project is part of a Comenius project based on better knowledge of grandparents by students.During the two years of the Comenius project, students will achieve five targeted activities enabling them to make contact with their grandparents, learn about their past to understand their present and integrate into their future by being turned to Europe.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - ES - FR - IT
- Pupil's age: 3 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: This project aims to enable children to better know their grandparents with whom they often spend time.Indeed, working parents, many... read more
- Work process: Durant les deux années du projet, 5 activités seront programmées pour permettre aux enfants d'entrer en contact avec leurs grands-parents... read more
- Expected results: After each of the five proposed activities, the work done by students will be exchanged between partners. A book of... read more