Every month we could deal with the culture of one country, taking advantage of the cultural diversity that we have in our centres. We may also create suitable forums in the twinspace so that our students could write their contributions and compare them with the ones from their twinned mates. Each session could be dedicated to a fixed culture and we could also design or illustrate it through web pages previously created by the teachers or the students.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Ethics, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Philosophy / Logic, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: * To know and appreciate the cultural diversity existing in Europe and other continents.
* To make our students aware of... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: Web Page with the information classified and divided into the different and studied cultures.