For students to gather 10 items from their culture and place them in a box. They will then send the box to their partner school.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Students will have a chance to look for, classify, talk about, share, write, compare and present information on their culture... read more
- Work process: Students will:
- Consider the definition of culture, and reflect on what this means to them
- Prepaire a culture box... read more
- Expected results: The students will have learned about another culture. They will have received their box and made presentations.
They may upload... read more