Our secondary school offers an extended music instruction for students aged from 10 to 15. Our friendly class with 26 students aged 13 to 14 form a school orchestra and perform well known adapted songs as e.g. "Memphis Tennessee, Summer Time, How many roads" etc with their teacher/director, who also composes and arranges the songs. They are now attending their third year of musical instruction including flutes, saxophones, trumpets, brass instruments, electric guitars, drums, and e-piano. We are highly interested in exchange with other schools offering extended musical instruction in order to exchange ideas, music and to play and perform concerts together in our various places....We could even record a CD together...
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Music
- Languages: DE - EL - EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Die Schülerinnen und Schüler musizieren gemeinsam in größeren Formationen. Sie erweitern ihr musikalisches Repertoire und vertiefen ihre Fertigkeiten auf den... read more
- Work process: Die Schüler erlernen musikalische Stücke, die ihnen von den Partnerschulen vorgeschlagen werden, zunächst über den Austausch von Noten. Gleichzeitig erarbeiten... read more
- Expected results: Gemeinsame Arrangements