The main idea of this project is built around "We're going on a Bear Hunt" book (by Michael Rosen). This book can inspire students not only to learn English, but also to discover creativity and art.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 11
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: to learn English words and phrases, to discover famous pieces of art and get inspired to create students' own artistic... read more
- Work process: getting to know our partners; storytelling and story reading; creating art; acting out; evaluation
- Expected results: kids will know new English words and phrases, famous pieces of art and various art techniques, they will use different... read more