This project will emphasize on developing the young teenage learners' of English ability to look into different cultures and find out and report aspects of their everyday life , school routines, school subjects ,educational systems , customs and traditions and other areas of interest to them .Working in mixed groups will collect, share, assess data of research ,compare and contrast them and finally create a kind of e-journal not only for their fellow pupils to look at and comment on but also for the entire school community .
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN - FR
- Pupil's age: 13 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Get to know different European cultures and encourage young teenagers to communicate (by doing research on specific topics which then... read more
- Work process: Allocate duties among teacher participants and state clear responsibilities. Decide on common school time used for the project.
Match the... read more
- Expected results: Change and illuminate pupils' daily classroom habits in the field of foreign language learning . Create an e- journal based... read more