Students send each other letters to broaden their knowledge of other European countries and cultures as well as improve their language skills.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, Forum
- Aims: Students learn about traditions, culture, geography of each country; they learn about their peers daily life, interests and likes; they... read more
- Work process: Every month students write letters to each other writing about daily lives, traditions, interests. They also meet on chat and... read more
- Expected results: Students know more about their peers in other countries, they see the need to learn languages to communicate and are... read more