Students from partner schools become journalists who search for different types of data concerning their local communities and their country in general. The project starts with the work on learners' homeplaces with their history, geographical features, local life and then students concentrate on the issues associated with their countries.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Music, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 14 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The main aims of the project are: to research facts/data about villages or towns where participants of the project come... read more
- Work process: The project is divided into several parts. Part 1 – About us and our interests- students introduce themselves to their... read more
- Expected results: The main result of the project is a webzine full of articles whose authors are students from each partner school.... read more