Students of different European countries explore their cultural differences and similarities through an exchange of information about their regions and their lifestyles. Targeting a range of topics easily accessible to teenagers, the project aims to nurture interest and respect for other cultures. At the same time, we hope that using English for real-life communication will help build student motivation and language skills.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference
- Aims: To improve language skills by using English as a means of communication. To encourage curiosity about other countries and cultures... read more
- Work process: 1) Students introduce themselves via their profiles. 2) Each partner explains what they know (or imagine) about the others’ country... read more
- Expected results: Establish relationships with other European teenagers via an ongoing e-mail contact. Gain wider geographical and cultural knowledge. Produce a final... read more