5 Kindergartens learn about 5 artists: Picasso, Klimt, Klee, Monet, Malevich, by seeking, observing, identifying their artworks and then Pupils create new items inspired by them in an interactive way.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Music
- Languages: DE - EL - EN - FR - LV - PT
- Pupil's age: 4 - 6
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: • To develop an appreciation for the art of other people and cultures, and the confidence to express their own thoughts... read more
- Work process: • Pupils from each partner school start an artwork, on a canvas sized: 30X40 inspired by the style of the pre-chosen... read more
- Expected results: • To recognize the 5 painting styles
• To understand and appreciate art as an expression of cultural diversity.
• To realize that art communicates... read more