The fairy tales, legends beeing on the pupils life. Describing the fairy tales, legends comparing and learning about other countries.
In this way, Pupils use and learn the foreign language in a creative and a communicative way and learn more about other cultures.
In the beginning our students will present themselves, their class, town and country (e-mails, chats, forum, and PowerPoint presentation). Then they will collect and exchange interesting story (information on life, proverbs, legends, riddles, poems) and finally they will put the information into practice preparing a book of fairy tale, a film with a play(theatre ) propose by the each school (the use of Windows Movie Maker), interviews with writers of books (if they be in town), a calendar with drawings or pictures of the fairy tales, legends , readed poems from this summer , create a story.The project including a wide range of motivating activities will provide a non-artificial context for interaction and communication, allowing pupils to form friendships with foreign peers, boost their vocabulary and communication skills. What is more, it will help to widen their knowledge of new technologies, Language and Literature, environmental education, foreign languages, geography, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT as well as increase their self-confidence.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Foreign Languages, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - To get to know each other and promote international friendship
- To enhance the interest for book reading.
-To develop a... read more
- Work process: September 2010
- getting acquainted with TwinSpace tools
- familiarizing the students with eTwinning and the aims of our project
October... read more
- Expected results: - good knowledges of some authors tales, proverbs, legends, riddles, poems a better social life through interfering with students from... read more