When the project will last we are going to focus on the teaching Mathematics and Nature, teaching methods and an assessment in primary schools in partner countries. Possessing knowledge and experience we will promote in partner schools by preparing lessons plans based on active teaching methods and ICT. The lessons plans of Mathematics will be connected with ecological aspects and nature of partner countries. Teacher teams from every partner school will make a lesson plan of Maths and a lesson plan of Nature. This two lessons will be join together by similar topics. Every team will do their lessons based on their plans with pupils and teachers from partner schools. These pupils and teachers will support the lessons by doing prepared tasks.
The work on the project will be done on the Moodle platform which is prepared by school from Poland.
Pupils with the teachers support will place on this platform tasks and riddles developing their creativity, memory and concentration of mind, make wider their Mathematical and Nature interests with the accent on ecological activities. During the project pupils will make virtual visits in partner countries. They will be introducing their school society, traditions and habits of the school, region and country.
- Subjects: Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Primary School Subjects, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 13
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1. Developing and assimilating the skills of logical thinking.
2. Improving the motivation to doing puzzles.
3. Creating the program of additional... read more
- Work process: According to the work plan developed.
- Expected results: The realization of the project on the moodle platform among eight European countries will influence on formation the friendly information... read more