This project will be for the SNE students. They have a different difficulties of learning, (difficulties of reading, writing, autism, mild mental retardation, etc.
We will work in little group with 8-10 pupils from each country.
We can work on the next topics.
- my family,
- my family’s flat or house,
- my school,
- my town or village,
- my favourite pets,
- my favourite wild animals,
- pollution etc.
( the pupils can drawings, make photos or presentations about them.
- What does mean the word: for example Peace, War, friend, enemy, love, hate, happiness, sadness, family, loneliness, exclusion, inclusion, etc.
- What do you want to do,
- Your dream….
- manual occupations (origami, shear, bonding)
- Subjects: Art, Design and Technology, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, Music, Primary School Subjects, Psychology, Social Studies / Sociology, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 11
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: We would like to include the SNE students. We try to integrate them to the etwinning, to cooperate with foreign... read more
- Work process: 1. They can drawing about their families, and upload their drawings, they can make the family tree.
2. They will make... read more
- Expected results: The pupils will learn to express their feelings with different methods. They will be confident. Will increase their self-confidence.